PhiRemoval Evolution Story
What is PhiRemoval?
PhiRemoval is non-laser techniques – Permanent makeup removal and removal of Micro-pigmentation cosmetic tattoos, eyebrows, eyeliner or eyeliner migration, lip colour, lip liner makeup and body tattoos.
How PhiRemoval works?
PhiRemoval product is a patent product and the ingredients feature high penetration. For this reason, there is no need to expose the skin to severe laser treatments. This procedure is completely pain-free as the area will be numbed the entire time.
The tattoo removal is used in a similar way as tattooing or micro-pigmentation, with the same equipment.
The tattoo extraction formula starts working almost immediately after drawing the original tattoo ink, moving upwardly through the skin. The scab with tattoo ink will be formed over the treated area in the next few days. While the skin heals even more unwanted tattoo ink will be drawn out. The scab will start to peel off naturally, extracting the unwanted tattoo ink. You are likely to have a secondary scab containing even more tattoo ink.
After the procedure and as long as you have the scab on the skin, keep this treated area dry.
Using PhiRemoval we can achieve amazing results for fade them to cover-ups or completely remove your tattoo.
The number of procedures required for optimal results depends on the size, location, depth.
Most procedures can take 2 or more appointments for ether lighten or remove pigment. As one colour comes out, the underlying pigments may appear.
The procedure should be performed 4-5 or 6-8 weeks apart in order to allow the body to remove the maximum amount of tattoo pigment after each procedure. Each session usually takes between 60-80 mins. You will continue to see the lightening of your tattoo after each procedure as your body disposes of more pigment. Right after your treatment, the treated area initially experiences erythema (redness), which gradually diminishes, leaving the skin perfectly normal.
You can expect very high standards of safety and hygiene, a smart clinic and a consultation with an expert who will explain the procedure and advice you accordingly.
It is important to understand that tattoo removal is a process, not a procedure.
– Doesn’t cause neurosis
– Tissue heals quickly (up to a week).
– Removed pigment and its quantity is easily visible
– It ‘cleans’ the lips like no other product
– There is no long-term post procedural redness or atrophic structure.
- After the procedure, keep the scab dry for 2 days.
- 48 hours after each procedure, apply a thin layer of the soothing cream to the area that was treated during the procedure.
- The basic special designation of the soothing cream is to soothe the scab and enhance healing.
- Apply the cream at least 2 or 3 times per day until the scab scales off and scab shedding is completed. This may take 7 to 14 days or even more.
- Antiscar gel is applied only after serious injuries, a surgical intervention when tissue scarring is expected, and for scarring prevention.
- After initial scab shedding, a small amount of the gel is to be applied on the skin with every 8 hours. It should be applied until the skin relief is restored, redness disappears, and the skin colour in the area that has been exposed to the procedure obtains the same colour as surrounding tissues.
If you are interested in PhiRemoval or have further questions, please contact us and book in for a consultation.
WHAT IS TO BE AVOIDED:
- Decorative and hygienic cosmetics for 10-14 days on the affected area
- The peeling of the scab after the PhiRemoval procedure, you should allow it to fall off naturally
- Solarium, the Sun, baths, saunas, and pools for 2 weeks
- Facial or body treatments for 3-6 weeks
- Exercise and body or facial massages for 7 days
Eyebrows – $120 session
Lips – $120 session
Eyeliner – $120 session
Small Body Tattoo – $120 (8cmx5cm) or $140 (10cmx8cm)
Sessions can be repeated every 4- 6 weeks apart.
For body tattoo removal, please consult and send a picture and size for your tattoo first.
Pigment extraction during procedure
Before and Healed after 4 weeks
Small body tattoo removal